Set of Hummingbird and Hibiscus Flower Coasters


I finally was able to complete the commissioned set of 4 hummingbird coasters. Going into the project, I wasn't sure what I was doing. It always amazes me that it works out every time - even when feelings of ??? arise.  They were delivered yesterday and the lady was thrilled - one of the most rewarding aspects of doing art, especially commission work, is getting to see the reaction when they first set eyes on it. It makes it SO worth it in that moment...
So these coasters are becoming a hit! I am considering starting a listing on Etsy for commissioned coasters. Selling in sets or individually. They are a lot of work but very enjoyable to do:))
Here are some more coasters available in my Etsy shop - click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly Dreamtime

New Mandala Paintings...

Pueblo pottery style gourd - from start to finish