ACEO - A new found love

I'm huddled in my studio today, trying to stay warm. It's raining again...if it weren't for the cactus everywhere, I would think I was back living in Washington!
I live in southeast Arizona where we have been in a 15+ year drought and I do believe that the start to this year is changing that...

So, whilst I am huddled in the studio, I am making the best of it and being creative. I have heard of ACEO ( art card, editions and originals)for some time and left it on the back burner until this weekend. I tried my first one and I think I'm in love. I'm a detail freak, so working on such a small canvas is such challenging fun! 



         "Fig Trees" acrylic on canvas paper
2.5" x 3.5"



I will definitely continue to create these little guys and have them up for sale on the Etsy shop soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly Dreamtime

New Mandala Paintings...

Pueblo pottery style gourd - from start to finish