My new Etsy shop

About a month ago I decided to give Etsy a try.  For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it's an online site dedicated for buying and selling anything handmade. I put together a shop that currently has my gourds and some mandala paintings for sale.  Etsy is amazing really; I have fallen in love with it and the products available are so unique - Clothing, jewelry, all kinds of art, beauty products and so much more. Well, after a month of putting a lot of energy into the shop and beginning to wonder if it was worth all the effort, I had my first sale! I was so excited! Whether you are a buyer or seller, I highly recommend Etsy. 



This is the gourd that sold
"Echoes of the Past"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cochise County Plein Air Painters Portal Paint Out

Pueblo pottery style gourd - from start to finish