My new Etsy shop

About a month ago I decided to give Etsy a try.  For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it's an online site dedicated for buying and selling anything handmade. I put together a shop that currently has my gourds and some mandala paintings for sale.  Etsy is amazing really; I have fallen in love with it and the products available are so unique - Clothing, jewelry, all kinds of art, beauty products and so much more. Well, after a month of putting a lot of energy into the shop and beginning to wonder if it was worth all the effort, I had my first sale! I was so excited! Whether you are a buyer or seller, I highly recommend Etsy. 



This is the gourd that sold
"Echoes of the Past"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pueblo pottery style gourd - from start to finish

New Mandala Paintings...

Butterfly Dreamtime