Mandala Paintings

 The word "Mandala" comes from the Sanskrit language meaning (roughly) "circle"...the way I often define it is "sacred circle". 


 "Direction"
12" x 12" acrylic on board

  Painting a Mandala is like an exercise in taking one to their "sacred" space, both the one painting it and the observer...
"Joy"
20" x 20" acrylic on canvas framed
purchase here

 When we see what is happening in science, the deeper we go, the more these kind of incredible patterns emerge.  Take fractal geometry for example...


"Spectacle"
12" x 16" acrylic on board
available as matted print
purchase here

I am so happy to have found Mandalas - I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed painting them:)

"The Flower of Life"
8" x 8" acrylic on board

You can find these paintings in my Etsy shop!



  



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly Dreamtime

New Mandala Paintings...

Pueblo pottery style gourd - from start to finish